For Early-Career Talent Managers and Recruiters
Early Bird Rate through January 31st, 2019
The 2019 LDP Summit
The Early Career Talent Management Conference of the Year
LDP Connect is a community of professionals like you who grow early-career hires into leaders.
You’re doing important work. We’re here to help.
Become a member of the LDP Connect community of development program managers and recruiters.
- Access to the membership “mentoring on demand” network
- Free registration to LDP Webinars
- The monthly LDP Report – a digest of content on early career talent development, and news on LDP Connect events, research and community
- Access to member discussion forums (coming soon!)
$295 per year
Includes all “Community” member benefits, plus
- 20% discount on the LDP Summit®
- 30% discount on LDP Survey Reports
- 20% discount on LDP Workshops
- 10% off custom research projects
$2,499 per Year
Includes all “Professional” member benefits, plus
- An unlimited number of members from your organization
- An additional 5% off all LDP Summit® registrations (25% total discount)
- An additional 5% off all LDP Workshop registrations (25% total discount)
- An additional 10% off custom research projects (20% total discount)
With the longtime and valued support of
Some Participating Organizations
LDP Connect includes professionals from many of the world's marquis employers, including...
Join Us May 9 - 10, 2019 for the Annual LDP Summit In CHICAGO
Warwick Atherton Hotel
701 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611
Days to the LDP Summit
Don't miss the Summit...
Join hundreds of your peers for two days of sharing, innovation and support.
- Best practice sessions
- Rapid Round idea sharing
- Networking throughout
- Facilitated discussions
LDP Connect is grateful to our volunteer evaluation committee
Leadership Development Program Manager
Angelisse Canady manages High Potential Programs for Lockheed Martin including the early career Leadership Development Program, diverse leadership focused Program Management Talent Initiative (PMTI) and Lead and Innovate for Tomorrow (LIFT), a program centered on the development of cross functional high potential senior managers. She has over 12 years’ experience with Lockheed Martin, holding various positions within Corporate Talent Management, HR Business Partner, EEO/Diversity, Labor Relations and Staffing.
Chief Human Resources Officer
Know someone who should know about us?
GET THE LDP REPORT
A monthly digest of ideas from the early career development program community.