What sort of manager should you be helping your leadership development program participants become? What colleagues would make good assignment managers for your participants? What are the traits employees associate with great managers, so-so managers and terrible managers? There is definitive data on that very topic. Join Thad Peterson of The Predictive Index for a review of findings from its 2018 Management Survey, canvassing 5,103 respondents across many industries. It’s the biggest survey of its kind. Let’s take a look at what the data tell us about the traits of good (and terrible) managers so we can make sure our early career leaders stay on track!
- 2020 ALL PROGRAMS: GENERAL PRACTICES REPORT $445.00
- 2020 ALL PROGRAMS: COMPENSATION, RETENTION & BUDGETING REPORT $395.00
- 2020 HUMAN RESOURCES PROGRAMS: GENERAL PRACTICES REPORT $345.00
- 2020 MANUFACTURING & OPERATIONS PROGRAMS: COMPENSATION, RETENTION & BUDGETING REPORT $295.00
- 2020 SALES & MARKETING PROGRAMS: COMPENSATION, RETENTION & BUDGETING REPORT $295.00